Division 7 Roofing is the premier commercial & industrial roofing company in central, Ohio. We are a full-service company with a world-class service and production department. We are looking for talented individuals to join our TEAM who have a good work ethic and want opportunity for advancement.
If you are looking for a career or just for a temporary solution Division 7 Roofing is the place for you. This role includes hard work and being out in the hot and cold elements.
Division 7 Roofing primarily operations in central Ohio. On occasion out of town work may be required.
Production Superintendent Position
The Production Superintendent serves as the Division 7 Roofing overseeing management representative at multiple job sites and is responsible for supervising a group of assigned Production Foreman, directing work operations, and assuring that the work performed meets all applicable standards and specifications and that the quality and quantity of work performed meets the Division 7 Roofing requirements and standards. This is an exempt full time position.
The Production Superintendent must have the full journeyman knowledge of the Roofing Technician, and is able to effectively manage a group of foremen. They must be able to effectively direct the work of multiple assigned crews, complete jobs in accordance with proper trade practices and within the limitations, estimates, and specifications governing specific jobs. He must be knowledgeable of and support the Division 7 Roofing policies and work rules.
- Serves as the Division 7 Roofing overseeing management representative responsible for all phases of completion of specifically assigned jobs. This includes responsibility for assurance of compliance with all Company policies, proper, effective and efficient use of manpower, roofing materials and equipment and assignment of crew members.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates work operations, determines materials and equipment that are needed, assures that work is performed, equipment and vehicles are operated in strict accordance with Company and OSHA safety standards.
- Assures that work is performed and completed in accordance with Division 7 Roofing, the builder, the manufacturer and/or architect's standards and specifications. Assures that the customer's building and facilities are properly cared for and that all waste and debris are removed and that the work site is left in proper condition.
- Assures that materials are available, handled, stored and used in a prudent and appropriate manner. Assures that material is not damaged during handling, that it is stored on the job site to withstand strong winds and rain and that partially completed jobs are secured properly to avoid damage or loss to equipment, materials or partially completed work.
- Assures that Company vehicles are properly maintained, kept clean and orderly and free from debris. Assures that equipment and tools are handled and used properly and that necessary reports are prepared and filed for damaged vehicles, equipment or tools.
- Assures that proper steps are taken to preclude loss of tools, equipment or materials by theft, vandalism or through carelessness or neglect.
- The Superintendent maintains necessary records and reports for each job.
- Provides direct supervision of all Production Foremen as they direct and lead their crew. Provides recommendations for disciplinary action, performance awards, reporting of an employee's overall work performance and other related matters involving personnel administration.
Must Have Skills:
- Good work ethic
- Good attitude
- Bilingual – Preferred
- Competent knowledge and experience of all flat roofing and single-ply applications.
- Great career
- Competitive Pay
- 90 Day Review (with opportunity for pay increase)
- Be part of a TEAM atmosphere
- Advancement opportunities available
Must Have Skills
- In most cases we will meet or exceed your current wage!
- Division 7 Roofing offers a full rage of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Aflac, short term disability, 401k, paid vacation and much more!
APPLY TODAY AND BECOME PART OF THE BEST COMMERCIAL ROOFING TEAM IN OHIO!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary