Build a better roof by depending on Division 7 Roofing. Since 1979, we have set ourselves apart from our competitors by installing exceptional quality, affordable roof systems that last. Our commercial and industrial roofing company in Columbus, Ohio, was founded on the solid principles of serving our customers with integrity while providing a premium product.
It all began in 1979, when George Reiss was applying his expertise as a technical roof inspector, training and certifying roofing companies to do quality installations. He met Les Heinlen, the original founder, while training the Division 7 Roofing staff. They struck up a lifelong friendship that extended beyond business and led George to accept Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior. George found himself at a crossroads and sought God's direction for his life. He soon moved to the Columbus area and joined forces with Les as Superintendent. In 1982, George purchased the company and further advanced it's vision to provide commercial roofing services with the highest level of excellence and integrity.
With George's knowledge of emerging roofing system materials and products, Division 7 Roofing grew as a pioneer in the field of heat-welded single ply membrane roofing systems. This type of system has earned Division 7 Roofing its excellent reputation for providing high quality roof installations for over 30 years. In the mid 1980's, we diversified into other roofing systems including E.P.D.M systems, multiple heat-welded systems, modified bitumen systems, conventional built-up roofing systems and metal roofing.
A New Era of the Highest Quality Roofing
Due to George’s knowledge of advanced roofing system materials and products, our company became a pioneer in the field of heat-welded, fully adhered and mechanically attached, single-ply membrane roofing systems. These types of roof systems have earned us an excellent reputation for providing premium roof installations for more than 30 years.
In the mid 1980’s, we diversified. Our company began to specialize in other roofing systems, such as the following:
- EPDM Systems
- Multiple Heat-Welded Systems
- Modified Bitumen Systems
- Conventional Built-Up Roofing Systems
- Metal Roofing
Our commitment to using premium roofing products and providing exceptional installations is unmatched. In fact, it is the cornerstone of our business model. Our experienced and dedicated employees also work with this mentality. That is, they care about the work they do. George can often be heard saying, “Our associates are our most important assets.” This is what you get when you hire Division 7 Roofing: industry-leading products, reliable roofing, and a highly skilled team.
Our Core Values
Through Godly, ethical, responsive, quality driven, safe, and profitable actions, our company provides a fulfilling work environment for our associates, unparalleled service for our customers, enhanced value for our shareholders, and a spirit of shared responsibility with our community. Division 7 Roofing was founded and is operated on sound Christian principles. It is our desire to glorify God in every decision we make, every service rendered, and every transaction completed.
- Conduct our business in harmony with biblical principles, recognizing that God is our ultimate authority.
- Prayerfully approach corporate decisions in such a way as to allow God to direct our steps.
Ethical with Integrity
- Conduct our business fairly and with integrity both with customers and in the marketplace.
- Ensure fair and equitable treatment of our customers and our associates.
- Provide complete and accurate information for our shareholders.
- Provide leadership and practice our values in our community.
- Identify customer expectations and deliver on commitments in a timely manner
- Demonstrate respect for all associates and their ideas by responding to concerns in a timely fashion.
- Deliver on commitments to our shareholders.
- Provide the highest quality roofing applications available in our industry.
- Associate ourselves with suppliers who focus on providing a quality product in alignment with our quality objectives.
- Invest in educating our associates through training in state of the art methods for roof applications.
- Provide a work place environment where the safety and well-being of each associate and customer is given the highest possible priority.
- Associate our organization with suppliers who proactively promote products that are environmentally, user-friendly, and community friendly.
- Create incentives for associates to practice safety in the workplace as a regular part of daily activity.
- Provide cost-effective solutions for customers with the mindset of spending their dollars as if they were our own.
- Encourage personal initiative and opportunity for associates.
- Produce a reasonable return on equity for our shareholders.
- Make contributions that strengthen our community.